I've been waiting for someone like this for far too long.
Can't let him get away because I'm nothing without him
My whole life depends on guys like him or so I've been told
His rough and inexperienced hands will mold me into a woman
Make me beautiful I cry from underneath the weight of his--ego
I've submitted my all to him all I can ask for is that he'll receive me
Please release me from my physical prison
make me magnificent beyond all question.
Save me from Individuality
His callused hands bruise my skin and dampened it's glow
He takes me with no remorse or thought
Save me from his creul and relentless embrace
I was everything before him
His body on mine feels like an endless submission into hell
His grip on my hips make me scream
His every glance leaves me in anquish and desperation
My womb is now his forever
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I was rendered speechless after reading this. How beautiful and real and heartfelt. I want to take this and claim and it paste it to my heart. How absolutely spectacular!
ReplyDeleteAww, thanks Jamie!
ReplyDelete